Sunday, January 31, 2010

January's End

OK, not a bad month to start the year off, was up just short of $1200 for profit and the BR went up about half that so all is well. I reached all my volume goals and I even managed to get that first 4-figure score too. I've learned a little bit more about calling ranges and maybe picked up another trick or two as well.

As far as the last couple of days we had a few things go my way. The HUSTs weren't one of them. One thing I pulled off was I was 4th on the weekly TLB for SNGs on UB this last week, that was worth $100 to me. I won't know for sure until tomorrow but I'm in the top 100 for the month also and that will earn me a seat in the TLB freeroll. I also took 2nd in an 180-man SNG today. Disappointed that I didn't win but $396 is now my best Stars cash to date.

In February I'm hoping to get more of those 180-man SNGs in and see if I can take one down. I'm also hoping the HUSTs come out better this time and we also have the Sunday Million to look forward to on Valentine's Day. Should be a fun ride in any case!

No comments:

Post a Comment