Friday, January 1, 2010

First Day on the Grind

Well, for the most part anyway.

I decided to play the multi-table SNGs on Stars, all at the $12 level since they were filling fast enough. I played for a shade over 3 hours this afternoon and got into 17 games: eight 180-man, eight 45-man, and one 90-man that took forever to fill. I was mostly 5-tabling since I kept waiting for that 90-man to come in as my #6 but it never really happened. I had 6 up for a short time and had no problems keeping up... in fact I found it easier to do than the 9-man SNGs.

I lost the 90-man eventually but overall I fared well. I cashed in two of the 45-man games, taking 3rd in one for $77 and fourth in another for $55. Only hit once in the 180s, but that was good for $158.40 and a fourth place finish. I ended up shoving BvB with T4... and the BB woke up with KK, yay me. In any case, I finally have my first 3-digit cash on Stars. I'm glad to get that out of the way early, LOL.

For the set I was up $86.40 and for the day (so far) we're $141.40 to the good. I'm not sure if I'll get to play some more later or not (likely not) but I might get a few more in later this evening. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. is that english you are speaking...i have no idea what any of that means lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL... well, I guess there is a good bit of game-speak in there, sorry about that. :)

    Lets just say I done good today.

    ReplyDelete