Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Monday Update

Been a little busy with getting back to work (inventory) and haven't had time otherwise to get to the blog until now.

Monday's HUSTs were disappointing. I did OK in the 7.25s but got killed in the 14.50s, can't recall exactly how much I was down ($128?). I did manage to almost break even on the day with a good set of SNGs on UB. Played 16 games and won three of them with three seconds and a third added on. I may play another set on SNGs later in the week if I feel I have a shot at the weekly TLB.

This morning the HUSTs went better as I was up in both BIs this time. I'll play a few more when I get home since I ran a little short of time this morning, hopefully I'll be able to build on the morning session. I'll let you know the final tally when I complete the set.

Tonight I think I'll be hitting the 45 and 180-man games on Stars. Here's to hoping that our results this session will be better than Sunday's results.

No comments:

Post a Comment