Friday, January 15, 2010

The Weekend Has Started

I'm home from work today, not a planned day off like Monday is however. Feeling a bit on the yucky side. I got something from Cameron I guess... all I know is I didn't sleep well.

Anyway, the HUSTs have been going well overall. This morning I almost broke even but played well. Last night I played ten $12 45-man turbos and got skunked. Had a pure bubble when AQh lost to AJ and had a few others get close. I was really happy with my play, especially some of the calls I made. My work on calling ranges came into play about four times where I decided to call in spots I would have formerly folded. The great thing was I had the best hand all four times! Too bad I didn't win them all.

One game was a bit unlucky. I was chipleader and got AA in with a guy's TT, but he rivered a straight. I chipped back up and got KK in the SB and shoved... same guy as before was in the BB. He woke up with AA. Ugh. :)

Playing on Stars right now... getting killed as we speak. I don't think I've won a hand yet. I might just finish these six off and take a nap or work some more on those calling ranges. In any case I'll be playing some tonight and plenty on the weekend. Let's hope for good things!

No comments:

Post a Comment