Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend Report

Sunday was fun, even if I was still feeling a on the icky side (and still am). I got to play my "majors" but cashed only one, the Stars Quarter Million ($74ish). Overall we did show a profit for the day, about $180 or so if I recall... I'll take it.

I did have some other good things happen, I took 5th in the UB $16.50 turbo for around $55, got a decent cash in the Stars version for around $82, and I won $13 turbo knockout 90-man SNG on Stars, good for $288 plus 12(!) bounties worth $2 a piece. I also took 5th in another one for $76 (with bounties). I also cashed both the Daily Doubles so that was cool to get the bonus for doing that, was about $28 this time.

Seems the hand that bailed me out most was QQ. One time I got into a flop of 832 and was pot committed with two others and got all-in. They had 88 and 33! Turn was a Q, yay me! I also cracked KK in another and took a huge pot later on with QQ in that 90-man I won, which netted two bounties. Now if I can get AA to do all that I'd be in good shape.

Played some HUSTs here and there, including today after the trip to the dentist. I don't know what it is but I'm doing well in the $7.25s but running horribad in the $14.50s. I'm pretty sure I'm actually getting the better end of the cards in those $14s but they keep hitting their 3-outter, LOL. I hope it straightens out soon. Still up $4 in them overall today.

Also jumped in a $6.60 turbo on Bodog and took 5th for $32... was fun since I ended up with a bunch of nits. I was 11th out of 11 and actually threatened the chipleaders before they woke up with monsters on me. I had one guy believing that no matter what he did, he couldn't beat me. Results oriented much, dude?

I thought I'd take today off but I forgot that my rakeback site has its freerolls tonight and tomorrow. Tonight is on UB, tomorrow night is Cake. I might have to take a nap since I got next to zero sleep this morning. Damn dentist appointments.

No comments:

Post a Comment