Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Good Day Today

Finished up the HUSTs, broke even on the remainer of the games but still was up $118.25 for the set. Now if I can only string a few more days like that I'll feel better.

Decided to stick with the SNG plan tonight and I did well. Out of 14 games I won three, came in second twice and also took a third. I played the Bodog $16.50 turbo MTT as well but came up empty there.

Overall, a really nice profit for the day. I think I still missed at least two spots in my SNGs, maybe even three, thought two were really close. One hand I just plan under-estimated how much I needed to acquire chips and folded a hand I needed to take the chance with. Hopefully I'll keep it in mind for the next time it comes up... which it will.

Not sure if I'll play anything other than the HUSTs tomorrow, depends on how the evening goes. I might find a little time to get in another quick set of SNGs on UB.. I may have a chance to hit the weekly TLB with a strong showing. I'll let you know how it goes.

OK, off to bed. I just got in trouble for still being up as I told Maggie I was coming to bed... umm, 45 minutes ago. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment