Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Report for 1/5/10 PM

I completed my HUST session and was able to keep up the momentum from this morning. I finished in the black in both of the BIs for about a $90 total profit. Let's hope I can keep trending up in those.

Tonight I played 12 of the 180-mans and eight 45s and ended up down in both for a total of $140 or so. Made a FT in a 180 (8th for $51.48) and had two min-cashes (12th and 13th for $23.76 each). I got skunked in the 45-man games however, the closest I got to a cash was 11th (7 pay in case you don't already know). I'm really good at running into KK I guess.

Took around three hours to play them all, again better than I expected. I have to admit that I really do enjoy the play in these games. I can't wait to see how I feel when I catch a few timely breaks along to way and win something. I'm also about halfway to Silver Star status as well, a nice little perk for all the volume I'm putting in now. Hopefully I'll get there soon enough to be able to play in the freerolls they have every week.

Speaking of freerolls, this Saturday I get to play the Bronze Iron man freeroll. I think it has around 1300 runners... I wonder how many of them will actually show up. I'm looking forward to it in any case.

Tomorrow is a planned off day as most Wednesdays will be, however I might still run my HUST set since it doesn't take that much of my time in the morning. Most likely I'll be firing up my XBox and playing some hockey or CoD/MW2 with the kid. If I don't post tomorrow I'll catch up with you on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment