Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Night Off

Ended up taking the night off. Went to the bookstore to get "Kill Everyone", a poker book that was suggested to me by Jen but they didn't have it. Amazon, here I come. Had dinner afterwards and by that time I decided my XBox missed me... so I'll play some hockey after I finish this.

I did do some poker related stuff as I've been playing around with the math involved in calling ranges in MTTs. I know I've always been too tight when calling and I decided for my homework I was going to fix that as best I can. That book has something to do with that as well. Hopefully I'll have it by next week.

As far as the HUSTs I was $111 up today (50-36 combined) so it was a good day. I ran pretty well against one guy in particular (10-2) and had another really nice guy stick around long enough to make a little profit. I usually don't use chat when I play but I wanted to make friends with this person so he wouldn't leave. :)

Tomorrow I'll definately play... just don't know what. I think I'll mix it up by playing on Stars early then maybe jumping on UB for a set of SNGs if Marc is on. Until then, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment