Thursday, January 21, 2010

Cameron

I woke up this morning and went into the other bedroom and made an unusual discovery. The event seemed, well, quite odd. Perhaps surreal is a better word, I'm still not certain. I didn't know what to make of it after I had realized what I was looking at, this I can certainly tell you. I'd never had anything quite like it in my home before and I was a little scared of what I had seen to be quite honest. What was it, you ask?

A teenager.

Cameron turned 13 today. Thirteen. My son, who once tried to convince me that Pokemon really did exist and had the "photographs" to prove it, is now two years away from a learner's permit. Now, considering that it really doesn't seem that long ago that I was the teenager I have just one question left to answer.

What the fuck happened? :)

1 comment:

  1. And the nightmares of having a teenager begin :)

    I hope he goes easier on you then most do.

    -Malfunctioning

    ReplyDelete