Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saturday HUSTs

Played a session of HUSTs, a little smaller than usual since I will be playing MTTs later on FTP and its likely a good thing I didn't play a full set. I was under seige all day. The 7.25s were OK, lost $10 (20-20) but the 14s were just horrid, I went down $165.50 in those (6-17).

I reviewed the set and while my luck was fairly bad I also ran into quite a few big hands today so I was gonna end up losing anyway. But when you run into the monsters and then on top of that don't run well with your good hands, well, thats how you go 6-17 I guess, LOL. I'm sure I'll be on the other end of it sooner of later and hopefully more often. Hasn't happened yet but I know the odds are in my favor.

Time to play some big MTTs today since its Saturday! I'll play the Daily Doubles, most of the turbos I'm rolled for, and a few other things with posiibly a few 180s mixed in to plug the holes during the slower times. As always, good or bad, I'll have a blast. Let go see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment