Sunday, January 3, 2010

Saturday MTTs 1/2/10

Its late but I'll post while I'm still here. Didn't do as well as I hoped, down about $250 or so for the day but I did win the $16.50 turbo on UB for around $168, so the first victory of the year is notched. Took 2nd in a couple very small games also but for the most part nothing really big happened.

Played my HUSTs after I was done and got murdered for the tune of another $146.75 in the hole (47-64). When I run bad, I run really bad. :)

I felt I played very well all night. I honestly can't think of one spot that I really want to say "I wish I could have that over again" and that is the goal each and every time I play. Maybe next time the cards go my way also.

Well, guess I'll try to go to bed. When I wake up we'll go after it again by playing more of the Stars 45 and 180-man SNGs and perhaps a few select MTTs. The guys at www.pokerology.com are having a game as well so I'll be sure to give that a whirl as well. Until then, poof.

No comments:

Post a Comment