Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SNG Night on UB

I decided to stick with my first instinct and played 14 of the $22 turbo SNGs on UB last night. As usual the set started a bit rough but we gained plenty of "mo" later on in the evening and did well, even had a couple big suckouts on a few of them. Then again, if you have leverage and shove XX a lot you are bound to get a few of them to go your way. :)

I was able to win five with two seconds out of the set for a $250 profit. The HUSTs were about break even in dollars, good thing I ran well in the $14.50s since the $7.25s were a bloodbath. I also sat in on the first event of the WBCOOP on Stars (the blogger series) and went out fairly early. I started 20 minutes late since I had to come home from work first (it started at 5 PM) but it really didn't matter.

Feels like a Stars evening this time, I'll play a nice set of 45 and 180-man games and see how they go. I think the blogger MTT today is some sort of Omaha game (which I don't play) but I still go in and donk around... maybe I'll get realllllly lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment