Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday in the Books

Finished off the HUST set and was up $62.25 when I was done. Actually made profit in both buyin levels to boot.

Tackled Stars again and started just like I left off last night. Had AA lose to AK, QQ to JT, and a couple other spots when I was at least an 85% favorite and lost anyway. I found it difficult to comprehend actually, LOL.

Ah, but fortunes do change. I finally had a few things hold up and caught a couple breaks as well. I won my first $12 45-man game and cashed in two others out of eight played. I also cashed three times out of the eight 180s I played so I showed a profit in both games tonight. Total profit for Friday was $240.07 and I could use it. Yay me.

Tomorrow is MTT day so it can go both ways (as usual). I'm ready as always, hopefully I'll have good things to say about it next time.

On a non-poker note: I hear it might SNOW in Orlando tomorrow?? WTF is snow? A few things have to happen but its possible we could see a little sleet and/or some light flurries sometime Saturday. Nice... I'll let you know how my snow angel looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment