Friday, January 29, 2010

Not Much Happening

Haven't had the chance to really play this week due to a few family needs, mainly helping the kid with some homework and such. The way the HUSTs have been running that might be a good thing. I can't wait to see how a heater looks in those, wow.

Anyway, tonight I will finish today's HUST session and officially make Iron Man on Full Tilt. With luck I'll play a decent amount tonight and then the weekend should be like normal wit a bunch of games both Saturday and Sunday.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to read and/or comment on that hand from the $33 turbo. I hope that something good came out of all the discussion and we all got a little better at the pokah because of it. I think I did, I hope you did too.

2 comments:

  1. "I hope you did too. "

    I picked up a few tips from your friend Jen. So I would say yes. It did make for a good example, one that I run into alot myself.

    -malfunctioning

    ReplyDelete
  2. OmahaDoug: wtf
    OmahaDoug: was that
    RyckyRych: its called
    RyckyRych: Saturday

    ReplyDelete