Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Quick Update on the Evening

Busted everything. That is all. :)

Well, I played one $7.25 HUST and won that, so not completely true. Failed in the freeroll (77th) and I failed to cash in four more SNGs on UB, making it 10 in a row. As bad as I've run sometimes I think that might be the very first time I've done that in SNGs. What really hurt was the overall skill of the players I found in them tonight was dreadful... but they get lucky with 87 or A4 sometimes.

The good news is that I played well and got in good the majority of the time. If I didn't do that, people couldn't suck out on me, could they? This bad run hurts my chances for qualifying for the tournament leader board (TLB) this month unless my next ten games are just incredibly the opposite of these last ten. Could happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment