Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Got My Book! Yay!

Amazon has delivered to me that book "Kill Everyone" that was suggested to me and I've already read the first 20 pages or so while at lunch. Now I'm hooked and I'll have to continue reading it later tonight. In fact, knowing me the way I do, I'll now have to finish the book immediately since I've already started it. Once I get going I can't just lay a book down.

The only problem with that is the fact that I also want to play this week. However, there have already been one or two things that I've read in this thing that has me thinking a bit so I'm thinking that a few days invested in "homework and study" might be a good idea.

I still have the freeroll on Cake tonight so I'll be playing that and a few SNGs for sure but I think I'll sit down and read for my "poker" tonight and the next few days. I'm very interested in seeing how the sections dealing with calling ranges will go along with the work I've already done on that subject. Since I dealt with that last week I really want to get to that while its still fresh in my head.

In other news, go Vikings. I hate the Cowboys, always have, always will. I'm so glad they got crushed. And stop whining about the "late score", if you don't like it, play defense. I was against the Favre signing but so far I've not been proven wrong... hope that holds. I like the Saints but I hope they end up like Dallas this week.

1 comment:

  1. You should write a review on this for Pokerology when you are done.

    ReplyDelete