Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sometimes, You Just Lose

Played six SNGs and my freeroll on UB last night, whiffed on all of them. I had no difficult decisions to make, just didn't win the hands when I had to have them. Most of the time I got in ahead, other times I found AA or KK. Some days you just won't win despite your best efforts. I was feeling a bit tired but my mind was nice and clear. I kept the volume down just in case and perhaps it was a good thing I did.

Tonight is a new night however. I'll play my HUSTs when I get home since I decided that I could use an extra 30 minutes of sleep this morning. I'm feeling better but I can still tell that my body is not quite back yet. I'll probably try the SNGs on UB again while I play the other freeroll on Cake tonight. Hopefully I'll post better news next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment