Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday at Poker Stars

My first Sunday playing on Stars was ugly, I got killed today. I did go deep in the $7.50 turbo MTT but ran into a few monsters at went out 25th for around $33. The rest of my gaes were all 180-man SNGs. I played 20 of them but cashed only once, a 9th for $33.66 in a $12 game. I played mostly the $12s but did try a $36 one but it didn't do much. I played well again so that's what matters most. I'm learning who the regulars are and I've also confirmed that a lot of people that play in thse things are awful... I hope their luck doesn't hold up though. :)

In any event, my goal of increased volume was achieved and it was a lot easier and more fun than I thought it would be. I've already paid myself a cashout for about $168 now and that was just for a weekend worth of play. We'll see how much we get next Sunday with a full week of volume under my belt.

Tomorrow I'll be on UB playing the $22 SNGs from about 7:30 to 10:30pm or so. I'll be interested to see how many I can get in.

1 comment:

  1. "I've also confirmed that a lot of people that play in thse things are awful..."

    I firmly agree with this and for this reason alone have decided to stick with cash games on stars. If they get lucky by being stupid I get my chance to stick it to them.

    -malfunctioning

    ReplyDelete