Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New 2010 and all that stuff

First off, lets all have a great 2010, shall we? Now that we've all agreed on that point we can get on with it.

Played my first full session of HUSTs early this morning while chatting with Stu and it was a good start: $55 profit (64-52), all in $7.25 games. Took a little less than an hour to complete. The best thing was I had more fun doing it than I guessed I would... that's a good sign.

Not sure just how much I'll end up playing today. I'll get in a few hours at worst but I originally thought I might do a full MTT session. However, Maggie (my wife to those uninitiated) might have plans for me later on so I might keep it to a normal length session. Anyway, I've got Saturday coming up tomorrow so I'll get in plenty of MTTs then.

2 comments:

  1. lol still confused...tell Maggie I said Happy New Year and the same to you:)

    ReplyDelete