Friday, February 26, 2010

A Quick Update

The HUSTs have been brutal but after reviewing them I can see that I'm getting in with the best of it too often for it to continue. I'm happy with the way I'm playing them so sooner or later they will turn back around. Its happened before as just before this bad swing I had a full week of positive sessions.

On Wednesday I played on Stars and again caught the worst of it. I bubbled at least 4 times (depending on where the bubble really is, maybe more) but I did escape with a win in one of the 15 45-man games I played. I also scrapped out a 4th in another. Unfortunately I was shut out in all five of the 180-man games.

Last night I went back to UB for some SNGs and had decent results, except HU. I played 11 games and got heads-up in four of them, had the chip-lead and the best hand AIPF at least once in all of those but still managed to lose them all. Still, coupled those with two thirds and it was still a positive night. I'm now fairly solidly in the top 100 for the monthly TLB (like 57th) so I should qualify for the freeroll pretty easily. I might have an outside shot at the weekly if things go right so I'll probably give SNGs one last turn tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment