Monday, February 8, 2010

The Weekend Is Over

Not a whole lot to report on this weekend. I didn't get to play a full slate on Saturday more due to my own choice, I just wasn't feeling that great so I took it easy. Came close in a couple things but mostly it was just a bunch of almosts and couldabeens.

I played more on Sunday and again got close, I was the true bubble in a 90-man knockout SNG and took 13th in the $2.20 turbo rebuy. I also came close to winning a $5.50 turbo MTT on UB but lost two 70/30s in a row to bust out 4th.

The HUSTs have been absolute murder the last few days too. As some of you know, when I run bad I reeeaaaaaalllllly run bad and when it happens in the HUSTs it just gets magnified. On the plus side, I've yet to have a real solid positive run in these so its hard to compare them to each other since it hasn't happened yet. I've had good days but they always seem to be isolated. I'd really like to finally string three, four, even five days of solid gains together just so I know how it feels.

Tonight is an off day of sorts as Marc is hoping to have a home game put together. If that falls through I'll make it a SNG night instead. After tonight I'll be starting to pick up the volume for sure. This weekend is going to be big with multiple freerolls for FTP's Iron Man and One-A-Day, UB's Diamond TLB, and then the rakeback ones too. Of course, Sunday is the biggie... can't forget that.

Hopefully we'll build some positive momentum up leading into all that, I could use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment