Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Tuesday SNGs

Started the evening off by putting in a good set of HUSTs and also a min-cash in a Super-Turbo Knockout MTT on Full Tilt. After dinner and a walk I sat down to play some SNGs on UB. I was hoping to get in about 15-18 but I only played 11 games.

The results of those games were good, I won two and took third in three others with all the cashes coming in the final seven I played. With that in mind I'll hope to have a good run in the next 13 I play this week so I can make a run at the weekly TLB (which takes your best 20 consecutive results in a given week).

Tonight I plan on playing the 180-man games on Stars and if I'm online in time I may also play the $16.50 turbo on Bodog and even the $2.20 turbo rebuy on FTP... we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment