Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Home Game Monday

Marc had his home game and I came out slightly ahead by taking 2nd in the first game. Naturally I had to lose HU after being up 2:1 but I had a few breaks to get there in the first place.

Back to the online grind tonight! I'll do my HUSTs and then decide on whether I'll do SNGs on UB or hit the 180-mans on Stars... I'm not sure what I want to do yet. I think I'll do the SNGs on UB and if they go well I'll have to make a run at the TLB again.

Hopefully I'll be able to turn the month around with some solid play and a lot of volume. Last week was pretty brutal results-wise but I seem to come out of it unscathed mentally. I still can't understand how I can run like I do in those HUSTs though... I could use a nice upswing in those no matter how my mind is. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment