Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Big Weekend Has Started

Saturday is here, which might just be the biggest day of poker I've played to date, we'll see just how much I get in after we're done.

Yesterday I ended up taking a half-day off from work and I decided to play a few small MTTs while waiting for everyone to get home from school/work. I didn't play a ton but I did do well. I won two, a $5.50 turbo bounty on Carbon that had 42 players and the $5.50 turbo on UB with 53 entrants. Both scores were only about $70 but they were fun games to play. I also took 3rd in a $15 super-turbo 45-man on FTP for $100 and had a min-cash in a $13 turbo on Cake. Not bad for eight games.

The HUSTs were also decent, was up about $30 for the games I played. I'm gonna try to get a few in now before I start entering all the MTTs I wanna play so I'll end this entry right here. I'll try to update how things went tomorrow if I have time before the Sunday Million gets going. Good Luck to everyone playing this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment