Monday, February 22, 2010

Catching Up

Going into the last week of February and it looks like I'm a little behind on a couple volume goals. I still need to get in two strong sets of SNGs on UB and at least two sets of multi-table SNGs on Stars to get to where i wanna be. The good news is I already have that planned. I'm just hoping other stuff doesn't get in the way (like homework help or whatever).

This weekend was a mixed bag. I didn't play much on Saturday but what I did play went well. I found time to play some SNGs on UB since I was in reach for the weekly TLB. Two wins, a second and two thirds out of seven games was enough to earn 20th place, which was the last payout spot on the board. Its only worth $20 but everything counts. I'm now looking to work toward making the top 100 foe the monthly.

Outside of winning the Pokerology freeroll not much else was positive. I had a 5th in a 180-man for a decent score but not much else. Played a good bit on Sunday though and I played well so that is all that matters really.

Tonight I was invited to a home game so I'll be in that, the rest of the week I'll be grinding online.

No comments:

Post a Comment