Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sidetracked

The kid needed homework help tonight so my planned set of 180-man SNGs got moved back to tonight. I managed to get in six SNGs, winning one and taking third in another. The HUSTs went decently as well.

I did have a strange occurance in the SNGs though. I had 5 tables up and I tile them on my laptop screen so none of the tables overlap. On one table I had QQ in the BB and got all-in, lost the hand. No big deal. The little box comes up that I went out in 6th, blah blah ok. I closed that box and found another one. Huh? I wasn't in a hand anywhere else. I go look and see that I had gone all-in on another table too!

Now, I didn't even see what hand I had on that table yet (it was A3c) but as it ends up I shoved over a raise and got looked up by AQ and busted. I was in good shape in this SNG (3rd out of 6 with maybe 2500 chips at 75/150) so I certainly didn't need to make a move. How did this happen? Did I miss the guy's raise and shove on the BB? I was the SB but the BB had about the same stack and I'm sure I wouldn't have shoved blind on blind with that big of stacks. So I'm wondering if UB had a glitch that had me make the same action on multiple tables.

I emailed UB but they found nothing, not that I thought they would. They were still nice enough to credit me half of the buy-in so I have T$11 to use. Still, I wonder what happened here. I'm confident I didn't do it intentionally and I just don't see how I could have accidently either. I guess I'll just be even more careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment