Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Some Success in the HUSTs

Finally had a winning session in the HUSTs. I elected to play almost exclusively the 7.25s last night just to get a little more volume game-wise and things went well. I think I'll try doing this the rest of the week just for the hell of it. If I'm feeling frisky I'll start adding the 14.50s and go from there.

Decided to play on Stars last night and only cashed once, but it was a second in a 45-man SNG. Other than that I just never could get real deep in anything. On Bodog I had a decent run in the $16.50 turbo MTT, finishing 11th of 160 for $28.80 there. I had QQ<66 deep in that but had a few hands go my way as well, just couldn't quite get over the hump. At least three times I had help from players making bad folds against me when I was short... then again if they call and I lose its a good fold for me. :)

Tonight I think I'll give Stars another run after I do my HUST set. Thursday is looking like the SNG night on UB and Friday is up in the air. Saturday will be a big volume day and Sunday is The Big One. Hopefully we'll get on a nice positive run leading into all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment