Thursday, February 11, 2010

Something Different

Last night I decided to try something that I've been wanting to do for a while now and that was the super-turbo 45-man SNGs on Full Tilt. I figured I could get in 15-20 of them relatively quickly and I like my push-fold game too. The one thing I forgot to do was run well, I only cashed twice in 20 games. The beats are brutal in those things! People generally call too light (which is good in the long run) but I get tried of losing to their 3-outters after a while. :)

The other half of my session was the 7.25 HUSTs and I was slightly up on those. Still my overall downswing continues for February. Things can change pretty fast in this game and I've seen it first hand several times in just the last few months. However my bankroll is down close to $1000 from the start of the month so I could use a break or two to go my way.

Tonight I really should play my SNGs on UB and in a way I'm kinda looking forward to it, so I probably will. I'll try to get in about 15 or so and maybe we'll do some damage on the TLB at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment