Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Meanwhile....

... the rest of the extended weekend wasn't all bad.

On Friday I shipped two small MTTs. Saturday started off horrible but I took 3rd in the Bodog $35 turbo and 2nd in a $26 turbo knockout 90-man SNG. I had a few other cashes, a 9th in the $33 turbo on Cake being the other 3-figure score. All in all I played 49 games and profited around $250 or so.

Sunday and Monday were much slower, other than that Million all I did was play my HUSTs but both sets were on the plus side.

Tonight I will finally play some SNGs on UB as I really need to pick up the pace there. I'm in the mood for some action there so hopefully things will go well.

In other news, I'm on a 22-game winning streak with my team in NHL 10. I'm a right winger/power forward type so I basically camp in front of the net when I'm not filling the slot on the rush. I also get to try and pin opponents to the glass since I also have a high "checking" rating... its fun when you hurt people on the boards too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment