Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Winding Down

Today might be the last day I'll play for 2009 as I've come to a good stopping point in regards to any bonuses I've cleared and such. I wrapped up my status on UB today and cleared a bonus along the way. The games didn't go quite as well, I was doing fine for most of the day but took two serious beats in my last SNG and ended up down $20 for the set. Played 14 games, four seconds and two thirds and went zero for my last four, which hurt. Played really well, dominated all the bubbles with my aggressive play... but I don't win showdowns I guess.

Decided to throw in a few HUSTs on FTP since I was really close to clearing another $10 of a bonus there and it went well. Was up $18.25 (7-4) in the $7.25 games and even won a $14.50 that I accidently entered for $13.50 more profit, go me! For the day that brought me to $11.75 to the good, not including the bonuses. I'll take it.

If I play at all it might be some stuff on Stars, maybe some of the multi-table SNGs that I've talked about making my main grind in 2010. In fact, I've pretty much decided that is the way I'm gonna go. I may take a little time to redo my 2010 Poker Plan with that change, but it really doesn't matter. The only thing that does matter is that I get in the volume and do the best I can. If I can do that everything else falls into place. I'm really looking forward to it!

All I need to do is tie up the loose ends for 2009. I was able to finish transfering all my 2009 data from Poker Tracker 2 into PT3 so the entire year is in one place now. I'm glad I did, I found a couple data entry boo-boos along the way. I'll go ahead and request a payout with my rakeback site, claim any points-for-cash that I can on UB and Bodog, and then go ahead and run all the numbers and see how 2009 fared for me. I'll make my final cashout for the year and start nice and fresh on Friday the 1st of January. I'll give a nice rundown of all that for my final entry for the year.

Until then, its off to do something else. Probably the XBox. Who knows. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment