Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday afternooon SNGs

Took advantage of the "Power Hour" on UB for the double points and played another 10-game set of $22T SNGs. At first a saw a couple regulars but toward the end they seemed to go away... either that or I was lucky enough to miss their games. I'd rather play people who don't have an idea of what they are doing.

Was a solid session, picked up three wins, a second, and a third for $140 to the good. Need another set of ten to keep my status, I'll likely do that tomorrow afternoon. Looks like I might just have a shot at the monthly TLB top 100 and qualifying for the freeroll again... we'll see. I had a bad stretch of games a couple weeks ago that might have put a hole in my chances. If things look close I'll throw another set of games on Thursday also.

I hear NHL 10 calling me again... seeya. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment