Wednesday, December 23, 2009

12/23 AM Report

Took a hit of $21.50 (14-16) this morning with my HUSTs, just the usual bout of losing all the flips. I won a few times when I was behind but obviously not as much as the other guys have been lately.

Ends up that on the two hands I asked Jen about last night, one turned out to be a boo-boo. While I knew I had to tighten my range a little bit, I went too far. If I can find the hand history I'll post it, but lets just say that A5s is stronger than it looks when you get to open push with an 11BB effective stack, even through 4 loose-callers. I actually should have known better, I had a feeling I over-analyzed that one.

Still, 6-tabling and getting in 15 games in 150 minutes while making just one mistake? Not a bad showing decision-wise, I'll take it... maybe next time the cards will go more my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment