Monday, December 28, 2009

Monday HUSTs and SNGs

Took advantage of FTP's 3x Happy Hour to play my HUSTs, lost $6.50 (13-13). I'll beat that rake eventually. I'd complain about all the times I lost with the best hand going in but after yesterday's results I'm not gonna push it.

Fired up UB to play some SNGs and got in 10 of them this evening. One win, two seconds and two thirds made for a $50 profit for the set. Not earth-shattering but a profit is always nice to see. Throw in the Midnight Madness MTT from last night (that was officially on Monday) and we're up $32.50 for the day. Yippee!

Back to the XBox for a bit, then I might see if I can catch up with Jen and watch her play a little, and maybe find a few random games to play myself.

Good luck to everyone else that might be playing... poker or otherwise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment