Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My December "Plan"

Is that I really don't have one.

Since I have no real schedule due to the holiday season and the fact that I'll be on vacation for a week means I'm pretty free to do what I'd like, poker or not. I haven't really hit the online felt all that much lately and I'm kinda itching to do so. With that in mind this is what I'd like to do.

First, I need to get some SNGs in on UB. I need about 50 of them to hit Contender status. I figure 3 or 4 sessions oughta do it.

Second, I want to play some of the "Micro Majors" on Sunday. Things like the Stars Quarter Million, The Dime (UB), The Double Deuce (FTP) and Bodog and Cake has something similar in that $11-$22 range. Normally I don't try to play these since with having to work on Mondays can make it hard on my time. This week I won't have that problem so I can make it a big MTT day instead... I'll simply sleep in this Monday.

Third, I would like to find some time to try some 45-man games on Stars again. I've yet to hit a 3-digit score on Stars and I really would like to get that out of the way before 2010. If it doesn't happen, so be it, but I still want to try my hand at the 45-man SNGs again. I feel I'm much better prepared for them now.

Lastly, I just want to feel "ready" for the real Plan. I don't care how I do it. If I feel I want to play a lot leading up to 1/1/10 then I will. If I think that wasting time playing Modern Warfare 2 on the XBox with my son is better for me then I'll do that instead. Most likely it'll be a combination of the two mixed in with a few other things. As long as I continue to play poker to the best of my ability its all I can ask for... I don't care how I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment