Tuesday, December 22, 2009

12/22 AM Report

Better this morning, 15-15 but that it still only good for a loss of $7.50 (damn rake). The very first game I played I had a huge suckout vs an overpair and thought that this might be my day... not quite. At least the loss was minimal.

Only a few more days of work and I'll be off for the holiday until January 4th. Should be able to get all my ducks in a row for the big Plan come the 1st of the year. I still need to be sure I earn the points I need on UB to at least hold Contender status like I have been, a few solid SNG sessions will fix that. In fact, I think tonight and tomorrow night will be Plan-like runs, sans the $33 games.

We'll see how it goes. For now, its off to work (hmmm, after I shave and brush my teeth).

No comments:

Post a Comment