Tuesday, December 22, 2009

12/22 PM Report

I sat down for my "trial run" of 15 SNGs tonight so I can get a feel for it. All in all I thought it went very well logistic-wise. I got in all 15 games in about 2.5 hours, quite a bit under the 3-3.5 hours I guessed it would. Of course, I ran like shit in the original 6 games I started so that might have had a little to do with the shorter time. Despite that, games filled quicker than I thought, especially since I started almost 2 hours earlier than I usually would (5:30pm).

For the record, I ended up down $150 as all I could muster was a single win, a single 2nd, and a single 3rd. Had three bubbles (4th) and lost a ton of flips. I can look up how bad I ran with my PokerTracker, but that is pointless. What mattered is I did what I had to, when I had to. I checked about 10 hands that I even had the slightest doubts on and only had two that I felt I needed help with, so I sent an email to Jen on those. I may put one or both on here for some discussion in case anyone cares.

Still, now that I've got that under my belt I feel a lot better about how this is going to work out... getting those games in shouldn't be any problem, even with an early start. I just might be able to get to sleep at a "normal" time after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment