Sunday, December 27, 2009

Saturday MTTs

Played 32 games for a total of just over $500 worth of BIs but didn't run very well and took a $389 loss for the session. Had quite a number of heartbreaks, including a few aces getting cracked when all-in pre flop. Ah, so it goes for the MTT grinder, LOL. I got deep in a 7.50 turbo on Stars and took 3rd out of 51 in a Bodog 13 turbo for about $60... that was where AA lost to Q9 preflop 3-handed and may have cost me a win. Maybe next time!

Had fun with Jen, Stu and others railing each other throughtout the night, that kept me sane as usual. As long as I play well it really doesn't bother me but its nice to have support just in case.

Well, I'm firing up some more today, in fact I took 5th in a $11 super-tubo on Bodog for about $43 earlier. I'm gonna play stuff like the Double Deuce, Stars Quarter Million, etc and see what happens. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment