Thursday, December 24, 2009

12/24 AM Report

I'm starting to rethink my plan here. I don't run well enough to play HU games.

Went 13-18 for a loss of $42.75 this morning, extending the losing streak. I realize I can't ask for much as this is a push/fold game, but I've logged well over 1000 of these things now and I'd have thought I'd be doing better than I am. Then again, 1000 probably isn't a very big sample when it comes to these kind of games so I'll just ride it out and wait for the run-good I'm seemingly always due.

Going into this I knew that this is more of a rakeback generating game... I'm not planning on getting rich on them. However, considering the ability that most of my opponents have shown, I would think I should be turning a profit at least. Still, its nothing a few good sessions can't turn around... we'll be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment