Friday, March 5, 2010

Yay Me!

The last two nights I decided to play on Stars like I had planned. Wednesday night didn't go great as all I did was min-cash a couple of times over 12 games of the 45 and 180-man games, I think I played six of each and cashing in one of each as well. Played well, had a couple fun spots that didn't work out well in the end but overall just another typical losing session.

Thursday night was better. I played 16 games, all but 4 were 45-man games. However I made the final table in two of the four 180-man games... and won for the first time! Took me long enough but I finally got the first one. The other finish was just a 9th but still it was a good feeling to go deep in two of them. As far as the 45-man games I had a couple vicious bubbles but I did scrap out a 3rd and a 7th along the way. Overall it was a success, that's for sure... but a $594 win tends to help.

I also played a single SNG on UB with Marc and ended up winning it, extending my cash streak to six. The plan today is to get in a set of about 6-8 games this afternoon after I visit the chiropractor. After that we are off to dinner and then to the jai-alai fronton again to burn some money. Really, it would be easier just to take some bills and simply light them on fire but admittedly its not as much fun as watching some dudes with funny-looking curved contraptions strapped to their hands give you false hope that you might actually win something.

No comments:

Post a Comment