Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Quick Update

Since I've been reading that book I haven't really thought about updating the blog. I'm almost finished with it but I'll probably go thru it again to review a few points I wanted to review.

I did take time to play this past weekend but other than a 3rd in a Bodog $11 turbo MTT not much went my way. I played well but its tough to win when your big pair get cracked or you bump into them and don't suck out. I did have a good run in the One-A-Day Freeroll on FTP Saturday, finished 17th out of 1400+ runners... for $7.50 in prize money. Wow. At least the experience was good... its not often you get that deep in such a large field.

I'll be playing the $22 turbo mFTOPS event at 9pm tonight so I'll likely run and bunch of 45s and 180s on Stars while I do. Wednesday I'll hopefully finish off my book and then we'll hit the SNGs on UB Thursday and possibly Friday... unless my wife drags me to jai-alai again. She doesn't even bet that much, she just lies going. Now if I can convince her that poker is more fun (and profitable!) I'll have something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment