Friday, March 19, 2010

More Reading Than Playing Again

I finished up the new PXB book (it was good, not great) and I'm not currently reading some other material that was given to me as well. This means that I haven't played too much lately. I did play on Tuesday and bubbled the mFTOPS $22 turbo while taking a goose egg on everything else I played also. Running bad stinks.

This weekend will be a full one though, I have a couple more freerolls and I'll also hit all my favorite MTTs along the way. Should get in 50+ games overall, maybe more if I decide to grind 180-mans on Sunday. Monday will be the home game again, where I'm reallllly overdue... yes, I'm running horrible "live" too.

Hopefully I'll pick up something useful in all this reading I'm doing. I have a feeling that the stuff I'm reading right now will take a few reviews or rereads before I can properly apply any of it. It has more to do with deep stack cash games than MTTs, but I've already seen stuff in this that would make me a better player with deep stacks post-flop. I just hope I can do it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment