Thursday, April 1, 2010

Grinded Out SilverStar, Yay!

The past two nights I concentrated on grinding out on Stars so I could reach SilverStar and had fun doing so. I ended up just the slightest bit down overall for the two sessions. The biggest blow was the last 180-man game I was in last night. I made the money and had a decent chip stack. What was even better was that I had everyone to my left covered, all of which had no more than about 11BB stacks. I couldn't ask for better.

So, it folds to me in the SB, I shove trash, he folds. That's one. Folds to me on the button and I shove 97o, both blinds fold. Two. Folds to me again and I go with ATh, another pot for three. Folds to me again with KJo and I shove, all fold. Four. We are six-handed now and I get to open for the fifth time in a row... with AA! I get called by 77 and *whack* he flops a set on me. Finally someone took a stand when I had the goods and STILL I can't take advantage, LOL. I ended up limping into the final table in 9th and that's where I ended up when I shoved K2 into 88 SB vs BB at the end. Meh.

Tonight I'm going to try and edit a couple of videos that I made. Yep, that's right. I recorded the last 30 minutes or so of my Tuesday night set for all to see. I did it for fun but there are quite a few spots that I believe can make for great discussion. Tim from www.pokerology.com is going to see about posting it thru his site so I'll post something here when that happens in case you wanna hear me bitch, moan, and cry about getting beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment