Thursday, April 8, 2010

Simple Update

I have been playing my HUSTs but really not much else this week. I elected to throw in two 7.50STx45 and a 15STx45 games yesterday to mix it up since they don't take all that long to play. I busted the two 7.50s but I won the 15 for $240. Yay! I think I won as an underdog vs two players when all-in at least twice in the win. I also managed to 66>88 6-handed but almost found a way to blow it HU but I got it done somehow. I'll take it any way I can.

I've been busy screwing with Camtasia and took the last couple of nights to record a review of the hand history of that MTT win I had on Saturday. All of them are going to end up being posted on www.pokerology.com via YouTube, so if you have any interest at all listening to an idiot babble about poker, be my guest. I'm really doing it for my own benefit since reviewing games and such is something I should be doing. As it turns out I think I found at least a few spots that I could have played differently or learn from so I'm glad I did it.

Tonight I might get to play, but I wouldn't be surprised if I won't be able to until Saturday. I have a couple freerolls then and I'm looking to put in a full day and night of games. Maybe something interesting will happen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment