Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More Fun Times

I managed to play about 30 or so games on Saturday and came out pretty happy with it all. I had a couple of deep runs, most notably in the Daily Double A on Full Tilt and the $27.50 turbo MTT on Stars. I made the final table in both but came out 4th and 9th respectively. I also FTed the $13 turbo MTT on Bodog for the second week in a row but ended up at 7th this time.

Played in the home games last night and also fared very well there, chopping the first game heads-up and outright winning the second one, both times against our friendly co-host Phil. We actually had 12(!) people for the first game... talk about a crowded table! All in all there weren't any problems though.

With jai-alai being finished, I suppose the wife and I will be heading to the movies for the next few Saturday mornings. Got plenty of stuff coming out that I personally wouldn't mind seeing. The Losers, Kick-Ass, Iron Man 2, the new Shrek, Robin Hood, and a few others I can't recall off the top of my head. Should be an entertaining summer of movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment