Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Has Arrived... Now What?

As we turn the corner from one year to the next I find myself wanting to make more big plans and meet high expectations. Last year I had a specific plan in place and then discovered that its not always going to go according to plan. Not that 2010 wasn't a good year since it was successful, however I just felt that I could have done more. I few ideas I had didn't pan out they way I thought it might since things around me change unexpectedly, which is fine. Despite that I feel 2010 was a success.

I feel I've only touched on what could be possible for me in poker last year. I had my share of ups and downs when it came to how things were running, the end of the year was on the downswing though. My fortunes turned a bit south in the last two months and perhaps this is why I feel that I didn't do as well as I feel I could have. Maybe it left a bad taste in my month, I don't know. Still, while I didn't get to play quite as much as I had planned, I did play more than the year previous and all in all I was successful at it.

This year I plan on doing more... and when I figure out just how much of that I want to actually plan out I'll make it known. For now I just want to concentrate on the new year with a positive frame of mind and let it fly. We'll start that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment