Friday, May 28, 2010

Tuesday Night results

Forgot to post this earlier... as usual. I did get to play some on Stars Tuesday night and it was a virtual wash, though I was $9 to the good overall. I had two sick bubbles in a couple of 180s, finished 19th in a $12 and 22nd in the $36 one I played. Ugh.

I did win a $12 45-man and tacked on a third in another, but that was all I managed. At least that was better than getting zilch. I'm really hoping that once this weekend is over with I'll be able to start back with a more consistant schedule as far as running these Stars sessions.

May hasn't been the greatest but its not over yet. Not sure I'll really get the chance to fully make up for it as I'll be away this weekend, however I will have the laptop with me in case the urge for online poker hits me too hard to deny. The Turbo Takedown is Sunday and I have the points for it, but I'm not sure I can get away THAT long. I plan on winning ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment