Monday, August 2, 2010

Bye July

I see I've been doing real well updating the blog.

The past two weeks haven't been the best but I feel I'm still playing well. Every time I check a spot in hindsight I can very rarely find anything I could have done differently. I'm happy to see that I still don't let all the coolers and the bad beats affect the way I go about my business.

I've been close to a few things lately. I've made the final of the $22 turbo on Full Tilt twice in the last couple days. I almost won a small turbo MTT on UB yesterday and I've been picking up some other deeper runs along the way. I just haven't won that key hand to get into the big money in a few weeks. I'll keep trying.

Outside of that, not much happened. Oh, I did pick up a 7-9 split bowling on Friday... that was very cool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment