Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Baby Steps

I'm slowly working back toward the black in 2011. I have no problems with grinding it out either. As long as I can keep playing well all takes care of itself. I've had a couple bigger hits but nothing earth-stattering. I 4-way chopped the 6.40 super-turbo for about $330 (and the "win" as the chipleader) and I've managed to win a few of the 45-man turbo MTTs on UB. I've even won a couple 45-man SNGs on Stars. Good things are happening, just not great things.

Another good thing that happened was that FTP brought back the 54-man super-turbo SNGs by removing the On Demand gimmick from them. I did fine with the ODs but I really liked them as 54-man games since I could ration out my time knowing that I would be no longer than about 50 minutes with one of those things. They don't fill fast enough to grind them but they are great to fill a spot on my screen while I wait for bigger games. People play bad in them also. :)

We have a couple more weeks left in March and the plan is to keep plowing forward, as always. I'm hoping to use at least one night to play a bunch of 45-man SNGs on Stars and generate some FPPs, if I do it soon enough I'll have enough for the Turbo Takedown. Not sure it'll work out like that, but we'll see. I'll at least make Silver Star again, though I've yet to have time to play in the freeroll for that.

Wish me luck and I'll return the favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment