Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 4th Weekend Recap

Despite some more internet troubles I was able to get in about 60+ games over the big weekend. Not a profitable weekend but it was fun to do all that playing. I scared a few things along the way. I took 4th in the $11 bounty on UB for my best cash ($350) and I was fairly deep in the Double Deuce but busted around 130th for $160 there.

I played well for sure and that's what mattered most. I didn't get crushed but when you add it all up I'm only down about $70 for the month so far. Compared to how May and June each had started that's pretty good, LOL. All told it was a full weekend, though not much sleeping was involved as I stayed up thru Sunday to Monday playing poker or NHL10 or whatever. I managed to cash both games at Marc's house Monday evening and I don't really remember all that much of it. :)

Anyway, it took a couple days but I think I'm back on track sleep-wise. Tonight I'll hit up Gator's for some nonsense poker fun and get back to the real stuff Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment